Sunday, May 16, 2010

#46 A boot



It's possible that these are worth more than all of my other clothes combined. (Which isn't saying much to be perfectly honest.)

I bought these from the Vegetarian Shoes store in Brighton when I was down there for the Zine Fest earlier this year. I was incredibly excited! An entire store of vegetarian shoes! I'd been looking for vegetarian shoes for over a year at that point (the style/size combination I was looking for always out of stock in whatever store I happened to visit), and was rocking some totally thrashed sneakers I'd gotten from a free box in a punk house in San Francisco.

I've never owned a pair of "proper" (ie. high) boots like these before, and I was thrilled that I would now have footwear that would go with my dress better than sneakers. I haven't had a chance to wear them in combination yet.

1 comment:

  1. sounds to me like you want to eat them.

    ReplyDelete